Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Frontera

Last night's Valentines day date was delicious. I mean, romantic.

I'm usually not much of a big beef consumer, partially out of taste and partially out of conscience. But when I saw that Frontera had local grass fed beef, I thought I'd take the opportunity to have one of my 3 or 4 steaks a year. It did not dissapoint. The rib eye was perfectly cooked medium rare, deliciously marinated in a spicy red chile sauce. The blackbeans were fine, but the guacamole was excellent.

The company was good too. We've become accustom to celebrating Valentines day not on Valentines day to avoid the incredible headache of competing with every other couple in the city for a table, tickets, etc. Besides, we didn't want to miss LOST this week!

No comments: