Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

What is Love?

I found the following passage quite fitting for both Valentines day and the season Lent...

Nothing is more practical than finding God, that is,

than falling in Love in a quite absolute way.

What you are in love with,

What seizes your imagination,

Will affect everything.

It will decide what will get you out of bed in the morning,

What you will do with your evenings,

How you will spend your weekends,

What you read, what you know,

What breaks your heart,

And what amazes you in joy and gratitude.

Fall in love, stay in love,

and it will decide everything.

-Pedro Arrupe

2 comments:

gavin said...

Oh, I don't know why you're not there
I give you my love, but you don't care
So what is right and what is wrong
Gimme a sign

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more


That's what I have to say....

Adrienne said...

i thought the same thing gavin did when i read what is love. baby.

oh, and ps, you'll need to blog more often to feed my blog addiction. thanks.